Here is what my family is doing to reduce the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus:
1. Washing hands with greater discipline for 20 seconds per wash. Which is difficult. I'm singing the "Baby Shark" song.
2. Daily disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces such as phones, keyboards, handles, etc.
3. Coughing and sneezing into our elbows.
4. Trying desperately to not touch our faces. Do you know how hard this is?
5. Following CDC guidelines and state recommendations to reduce risk, such as not attending large gatherings. The NHL made that difficult Flyers-Wild game decision for me. Hoping to get tickets for another game.
6. Towelette wipe down of seating area when I fly.
7. Sign up for my health plan's virtual doctor visit portal. In case we need it.
Here is what we are doing to support local businesses:
1. Keep going to them.
2. Order online, as most restaurants will either deliver or prepare for pickup.
3. Highlight brands that are supporting their hourly employees even in lieu of significantly declining revenues.
4. Highlight charities and wealthier individuals that are supporting the same, such as Kevin Love of the Cleveland Cavaliers donating $100,000 to support arena workers.
5. Not sniping at politicians because I disagree with them.
6. Not hoarding.
Here are some messages that I have received from various financial firms regarding coronavirus preparedness. Perhaps your pandemic response team would be interested.
Stay safe out there and don't panic!
Dear Valued Policyholder:
As COVID 19 (the coronavirus) dominates the news and the stock markets have large movements from day to day, we at Genworth want to reassure you that our associates are well positioned to continue our long tradition of being there for our policyholders regardless of social and economic conditions.
We have proactively taken steps to make sure that our associates are safe, our call centers staffed, and our processing teams are able to function. We have implemented employee travel restrictions, provided associates with tools and technology and have encouraged them to work from home, conducted a deep cleaning of all Genworth facilities and revised our time off and FMLA policy. These changes provide our associates with the flexibility to adapt their schedules to meet our business obligations and limit any service interruptions.
Genworth’s high commitment to serving you includes a robust self-service opportunity MyGenworth available 24/7. To sign up, click: https://www.genworth.com/login.html. With MyGenworth, you can obtain current policy status and perform routine policy updates such as address changes and beneficiary updates. Additionally, we encourage you to consider signing up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for your on-going premium payments as well as policy benefit payments you receive from us on a routine basis. You will find the necessary authorization information under the “Billing and Payments” section on MyGenworth.
To help you stay healthy and take care of yourself we are sharing some useful third-party resources.
We realize times like these can be unsettling, rest assured we are ready to serve you and value your business.
CEO, President, U.S. life insurance division
You're a valued member of the Truist family, and nothing is more important to us than your health and safety.
As the spread of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, continues to be a growing concern across the country, we’re taking extra precautions to protect you, our teammates and the communities we serve. Our Executive Leadership and business readiness teams are monitoring the situation and are in close contact with health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to ensure we’re acting on the latest guidance and information.
We’re Here To Help
If you're negatively affected by the coronavirus situation, we’re here to help. Our branch bankers, relationship managers and contact center teammates are all committed to working with our clients to reduce financial stress during this challenging and uncertain time.
Find up-to-date branch hours and other information to manage your accounts
Account information is available through our automated phone system 24/7.
As we assist clients and businesses who may be affected by the coronavirus situation, we're also listening and learning from those conversations to help us evaluate and possibly implement additional client relief measures as they emerge.
We invite you to use our convenient digital banking channels and phone banking options to conduct your banking transactions, and when in doubt, always feel free to contact your relationship manager or local branch.
What Our Company Is Doing To Help
Keeping You Informed
We’re committed to keeping you informed through this rapidly changing situation. As it evolves, you can always find the latest information here on Truist.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance with any of your banking needs.
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit cdc.gov or your local health department website.
Navy Federal Credit Union
A message from Radius Bank on COVID19
Like you, the team at Radius Bank is monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus. As a valued client, we understand your concerns and the uncertainty you may be feeling at a time like this.
We wanted to remind you that Radius is a leading-edge digital bank prepared to handle situations such as this, and as a Radius client, you can handle all your banking needs at anytime, anywhere from your computer or mobile device. Our convenient digital tools give you 24/7 access to your accounts.
Once signed in, you'll be able to:
- View transactions and check balances
- Make payments
- Make a mobile deposit (from the mobile app only)
- Transfer funds
- Update your contact information
- See your account and routing number
- Find an ATM
- Send us a secure message
Make sure you have the correct website address bookmarked and the most updated version of our mobile app by following the links below:
Personal Account Clients
Business Account Clients
We're Here to Help!
- Visit our FAQ page
- Start a live chat on our website
- Give us a call at 1.800.242.0272 – you can activate your debit card or reset your PIN, check your balances, hear recent transaction history, and transfer funds all from our automated system, as well as speak with a representative
- For our business/commercial banking and lending customers, you may also contact your portfolio or relationship manager
As always, the health and well-being of our customers and team members is our top priority. We will continue to monitor this situation and will be available to assist our clients as needed.
Please visit radiusbank.com/readiness as the situation evolves for the latest updates.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.GOV.
Post a Comment